27/09/2012

Hello, my friends

Eu aqui sem nada pra fazer, resolvi postar no blog denovo.
Sabe eu não tenho nada pra fazer até as 20h, ai eu venho postar no blog =D
So que este poste vai ser todo ingles =D
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
I here with nothing to do, I Decided to post on the blog again.
You know I have nothing to do until 20h, then I've been posting on the blog = D


Gerard, you precious being you!!!


Keep calm, because I still do not see the music post of the day = D
hahaha
Instead I'm talking about  ...
About ... eee ... I think that excludes tutu face u.u
Know how and I was doing some tests u.u
Remember ... not already forgot u.u



Here for you to speak English is a killjoy, this Tumblr and cool, you will like :
mcrmychicago






  Yes, I really need a doctor.

kkkkk'
Well I guess I better go
This is Poison Heat
Signing off  




Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário